Repatriation is a process of returning remains of the deceased loved one back to their home country. We are able to preserve your loved one for the duration of the transfer back to your home country and for the funeral. With 24-hour caring service team to follow through the entire repatriation process, we ensure the remains of
your loved one/s arrives home safely and timely.
Possessing extensive experience in handling repatriations worldwide, we are trusted for our professional services. From the receiving of remains from local hospitals to embalmment to the packing of casket for air transport. We can also arrange for an overseas funeral director to receive the repatriated remains at the destination country. Should family members choose not to repatriate remains back to home country, we can assist to arrange for overseas cremation / burial. We can make arrangements if the cremated ashes are required to be sent home.
Our services include the arrangement of the facilitation of incoming repatriation with the overseas authorities, funeral director and the transportation of remains back to Malaysia. When the remains arrive, we will arrange for a proper funeral wake/service and cremation / burial.
- International repatriation of deceased remains / ashes
- Complete documentation related to relevant department/s
- Translation and legalization of documents
- Liaison with parties involved
- Flight reservation for deceased and customs clearance at airport
- Suitable casket for international transportation
- Embalming treatment by qualified embalmers
- Care of the deceased in our fully equipped mortuary
- Viewing in our peaceful & private chapel / parlour
- Arrangement of cremation or burial locally